SUNDAY SEPT 6
The perfect fun night out for the Sunday night of Labor Day Weekend Fun in DTLA! We have a bubbly, sparkly, Sunday-of-a-3-Day-Weekend-Show!
Beth Lapides hosts comedy luminaries and their musical friends!
- Julie Goldman is part of People’s Couch on Bravo and Logo’s Big Gay Sketch Show. You’ve seen her on The Mindy Project. More importantly she is a total spark plug! Part Jew, part lesbian, all incredible! She makes me laugh harder than anyone.
- Ryan O’Connell is making his UnCab debut. He’s a hot young writer who has been called the voice of his generation. Maybe his genderation. He’s written for Thought Catalogue, Vice, The New York Times, and MTV’s Awkward. Warner Brothers is developing his Simon and Schuster book, “I’m Special”. He is. Don’t miss.
- We super heart Baron Vaughn, who you may have seen on Grace and Frankie where he plays Lily Tomlin’s son, or on Conan or @mignight.
- Drew Droege (Drunk History, Where the Bears Are) is always just a little bit angry at just the right thing and it makes us so happy!
- Zach Sherwin who you have seen on is so smart with rap it drives us wild. He called to say he has something a little bit different, a sequence of 3 pieces about a very personal experience with a duck. We are duck-curious!
- And we are thrilled to welcome a new friend Deven Green, you you might know from a little show called RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- Not to mention Chef Ito‘s high vibration plant based food and organic full bar. I like the green drinks and the fake shrimp. Even though I usually don’t like vegan food pretending to be other food. I like things that are the things that they are. Which is all the comedians on this show. And Chef Ito too!
Plant Based Food
710 W 1st Street
LA, CA 90012
Au Lac is right across from Disney Hall. In the part of downtown known as Bunker Hill, catty corner from the Music Hall.
213-706-3630 for reservations and info
Parking under venue.
Come for the comedy stay for the hugs.