Sunday, November 22
One Night Only! All of these comedy luminaries in one place for one particularly amazing night! Let’s give thanks for these blessings!
- Michael Patrick King (Sex & The City, The Comeback, 2 Broke Girls) A rare appearance by the comedy visionary responsible for writing and directing some of the most iconic comedic female roles in television, our dear friend Michael has tales of his own to share.
- Julia Sweeney Best known for her four seasons on “Saturday Night Live, “ Julia is so much more! She is also acclaimed for her hilarious and poignant monologues covering her brother’s cancer diagnosis as well as her own Grammy-nominated God Said, Ha! which she developed largely in weekly performances at UnCabaret. She’s also an author (If It’s Not One Thing, It’s Your Mother), writer (Sex & the City, Desperate Housewives), actor and voice artist. Thrilled to have her back on our stage.
- Tim Bagley You know Tim’s face from his recurring roles on countless hit television shows ncluding Grace and Frankie, Will and Grace, Teachers, Transparent, The Comeback, Episodes, You’re The Worst, Workaholics, Web Therapy, The League, Grimm, 2 Broke Girls, Shameless and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Tim made a splash with his show Clean Boy, Dirty Stories and his new show No Actors Allowed. Sunday he will be playing the card he has up his sleeve, singing!
- Andy Dick (NewsRadio, Letterman, Kimmel, Conan) A bad boy of comedy, gone good. If anyone else were telling his personal stories, you wouldn’t believe them!
- Eddie Pepitone (Community, Bob’s Burgers, Adult Swim, Conan) Affectionately called “The Bitter Buddha”, comedian Eddie Pepitone is a force of nature onstage, switching between social rage and self-doubt, calm and chaos, blue-collar angst and sardonic enlightenment. One of a kind.
- Magnolia Memoir Bold, bracing and cinematic, Magnolia Memoir is the stunningly raw & angelic voice of Mela Lee, with vintage keys, b3 and vibes from Alexander Burke. Magnolia Memoir is a perfect mix of beauty, pain, redemption and revolution. They’ve been described as, “Fiona Apple meets the Killers with a dash of the Clash” and “Adele meets the Black Keys” but they remain defiantly, singular and unique.
710 W 1st Street
LA, CA 90012
Tickets Here $10 – $30
Information and phone reservations: 213-706-3630
Mitch Kaplan Musical Director
Denise Fraser on Drums
Come for the Comedy. Stay for The Hugs.