Say it is a hot Midsummer Sunday night and you are looking for the perfect night out seeing the best comedy and music. You want to have fun in an intimate room in the super hip DTLA. You want to see stars you recognize from TV and others that are new to you. You want eat delicious vegan food and drink organic wine and alcohol or amazing non-alcoholic beverages. Fresh ginegerale. Coconuts. You want top quality food for your mind, heart, and stomach.
You are in luck! Come see why Vanity Fair says “Nothing’s Cooler!”
- Beth Lapides hosts luminaries of the comedy world…
- Rebecca Corry (One Big Happy)
- Tim Bagley (Transparent, Will & Grace, Monk)
- Andy Dick! (Newsradio, Letterman, Conan, etc etc etc)
- The Lampshades (Kate Flannery, The Office & Scot Robinson, Anchorman)
- Lauren Weedman (Looking, True Blood)
- Carlie and Doni
- Mitch Kaplan, Musical Director; Denise Fraser on Drums; Louis Van Taylor on Sax
Sunday, July 26
Doors 7:30, Show 8PM
Across from Disney Hall
710 W 1st Street (corner of Hope)
Super easy to get to, in the mini plaza with the fountain and Bikram Yoga.